Certified Mental Health & Wellbeing Practitioner;
Personal, Life & Executive Coach, EIA-Practitioner (EMCC).
Menopause is a Women's Health issue
Menopause is a natural stage of a woman’s life but that does not mean it is not without some challenges for some women. 20% of women do not experience significant perimenopause symptoms, but the remaining 80% experience symptoms that can be troubling, can continue for several years, can impact quality of life and importantly, can impact women’s health.
However, Menopause does not have to mean deteriorating health. If we are sufficiently informed, we can be proactive in the management of our health as we enter midlife. The problem has been we have not been adequately educated on what perimenopause, menopause and post-menopause mean and why being proactive is so important. We have never had that important “Third Talk” about menopause.
The Menopause Maze programme provides that missing Third Talk. It offers women support, encouragement, and compassion, in a 1:1 or group format, and uses evidence-based information so that each woman can make informed decisions and choices as to how to manage her health and wellbeing during these critical years.
Getting to grips with all the changes that can be experienced in perimenopause and menopause can feel overwhelming. Understanding the effects of perimenopause and menopause on our physical and mental health, through a supportive and educational approach, offers an opportunity to work together to navigate a path through the